Monday, December 23, 2013

Top Ten of 2013...#9 BB

 

It's that time of the year. Time for a plethora of Top Ten lists. Many produce them and guess what, they're utterly subjective filler. Something to plug into copy space so that the writer can take time off to finish his/her holiday errands. So here are My Top Ten Favorite Things of the past year. Some have been around awhile, I generally discover things later than most. I'm going to dribble them out one day at a time, many are completely frivolous because remember: they're filler so that I can do Christmas things. (Repeated intro from yesterday, more filler.)




My favorite Music Video of 2013, although it's a few years older than that. This one is neither frivolous nor subjective. I owe it my friend Dr. Guy Smoak. When we discovered we were both B. B. King fans, he made sure I knew how to find this video online recorded at the Crossroads Guitar Festival in Chicago on June 26, 2010. Up front with B.B. are Eric Clapton, Robert Cray and Jimmie Vaughan. 

Enjoy:



• 

No comments: