Saturday, December 21, 2013

Top Ten of 2013...#11 Tshirt

 

It's that time of the year. Time for all the Top Ten lists. Many produce them and guess what, they're utterly subjective filler. Something to plug into the space so that the writer can take time off to finish his/her holiday errands.

One cable channel actually produced a Top Ten Crimes & Trials of 2013. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Shouldn't we consider the victim's families? And give it a respectful rest.

So here are My Top Ten Favorite Things of the past year. Some have been around awhile, but I generally discover things later than most. I'm going to dribble them out one day at a time, many are completely frivolous because remember: they're filler so that I can do Christmas things.

More year-end frivolous filler. Top Ten Honorable Mention


My favorite T-Shirt of 2013, and I love to wear it. It makes me feel empowered even if I cover it with fleece. I'm actually wearing it as I write this post. Available online from woot! the text reads: "Rocket Science Club: Everything Else is Easy." And indeed, most things aren't as difficult as rocket science. They may not be easy, but if you put your mind to it, they're completely doable. 

Eliot, you go girl! The space-time continuum is on your side!

• 

No comments: