Monday, December 13, 2010

where are my books?



Being an author is an odd odd sort of avocation. You spend years and years, working in private: researching, reading, thinking, scribbling, marking through and scribbling yet again. And then, somehow, your babies are born. You often find yourself wondering: Where do they go? Have they found a good home? Or are they languishing in a used bookstore? Or, God forbid, a remainder bin, sold for 50 cents a pound. (An author's nightmare.)

To that end, if you have a copy of one of my books, send me a photo and sate my curiosity.


Recently I heard from noted wildlife photographer Roy Brown. Click here for his complete post.



2 comments:

BriteCloud said...

That must be a great feeling to see people enjoying something you toiled over for so long! I'm so happy for you.

Abhishek said...

I'm sure Lyn... It must be a great feeling to see someone reading your book.

Don't worry I'll definitely send you a pic if I see one in India ...hehehehe :-)