Saturday, April 4, 2009

fresh start


"A single gentle rain makes the grass many shades greener. So our prospects brighten on the influx of better thoughts. We should be blessed if we lived in the present always…In a pleasant spring morning all men's sins are forgiven."

From "Walden; or, Life in the Woods" by Henry David Thoreau

I feel like a fresh start, because it IS a wonderful spring morning. Many of the fields are bright yellow with field mustard, which is exactly where you would expect to find such. All things feel new, green and forgiven for winter's harsh treatment.


1 comment:

Abhishek said...

Nice Post again, Todays post reminded me of monsoon season in India. It rains pretty heavily during September-October which is the regular monsoon season. I love rainy season as I love to get drenched in rain. It might sound funny but whenever I bath on rain I feel pure and more close to nature. It just feels Awesome. Toady it wasn't as hot as it was yesterday. It must have been around 80F.

At times I feel jealous of you living so close to nature while I live in concrete jungle.... Just KIDDING !

Take Care sir and keep writing.