Friday, November 29, 2013

childlike sense of wonder


Post Thanksgiving. We are sitting around in a state of stupor, lazy from our over indulgence. Perhaps even complacent. 

Why don't we go outside and play?

What we need now is a shot of the electrifying, mind-broadening Jason Silva!! What we need now is a childlike sense of wonder, a return to being "uncompromising child voyagers."

As Silva says at the end, "And that, my friend, is that!"





In case you have trouble reading 
the frontispiece quote at the beginning:

Childlike mind
"We enjoy and even thrill to the godlike possibilities 
we see in ourselves in peak moments. 
And yet we simultaneously shiver with weakness, awe 
and fear before these very same possibilities."

- Abraham Maslow



1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Neat Video! I like to think that I have retained a good portion of my child-like wonder and sense of awe for God's creation:) I felt like it as we stopped by the park at the lake so our grandson could play. I think we had more fun swinging than our grandson! You can see this on my blog.